An initial information session will be held with the parent or parents at the admission of their child/ children. The registration procedure is as follows:
- Registration form filled out
- A packet given with the following forms must be completed in its entirety before admission date.
- Identification and Emergency Information
- Child’s preadmission Health History / Parents report
- Authorization for off-campus activities
- Physicians report
- Personal rights
- Child sexual abuse pamphlet receipt
- Consent for medical treatment
- Parent’s rights
- 2 Emergency cards
- If your child has any food allergies or special medical conditions we must have a note from a physician prior to admission.
*Parents are responsible for keeping the school informed as to changes of email address and other emergency information. This is very important!