Our goals are to provide an environment and program consistent with the highest standards which will allow your child to develop to his/her full potential.
- To protect the health and provide for the safety of the young child
- To help him/her to develop physically
- To encourage the development of large and small muscles
- To help the child acquire personal hygiene, proper health habits
- To develop a feeling of competence and satisfaction in the mastery of new skills
- To build a positive attitude toward his/her education for the present and future.
- To help the child develop a sense of responsibility
- To stimulate the child’s curiosity and imagination which contributes to his/her development of ideas and concepts.
- To encourage the child to gain deeper understanding and a greater awareness and appreciation of the world around him/her.
- To repeatedly expose the child to a basic educational program in the way a child can comprehend and learn at his/her own rate of speed. With science, social studies, upper and lower case letters, numbers, reading readiness, concept learning, music, art and play.
- To help the child develop a Love of GOD.
- To help the child develop a love of others.
- To teach the child that Jesus is God’s Son and Loves him/her.